PHOTOS AT THE JACK RACE 2015
2015 Iowa Lemans Championship
Sixth Annual Jack Helgren Memorial Race
Friday, January 16 - Saturday, January 17, 2015
On Clear Lake, Iowa
This event is a memorial to Jack Helgren, an area businessman, avid snowmobiler, former dealer/racer, and promoter of the sport in the area. Bring the family and enjoy the best of Winter in Iowa!
Friday, January 16, 2015
- Pre-Registration at VFW Clear Lake
- DJ Services by MoJo Productions
- NO organized cruise around the lake will be held Friday evening, but join us at State Park Beach after dark for a bonfire
- Bonfire on the Beach - Clear Lake State Park
Saturday, January 17, 2015
Clear Lake State Park, South Shore Drive
- Lemans Style Racing
- Radar Runs
- Vintage Snowmobile Show
- Kitty Kat 120 Races - beginning at noon
Races will end around 4 p.m. leaving enough time for participants to make a trip to sponsors and restaurants in the area for a bite to eat.
Saturday Night at The Surf Ballroom, Clear Lake
- Awards Ceremony at 7 p.m.
- Live Band “Split Second” at 8 p.m.
- Pizza by the slice will be available
- $5 admission charge or use The Jack button
See registration forms on the Events page.
All racers must purchase and wear a Jack Button to participate in the race.
Per the DNR, no participants or support personnel are allowed to consume alcoholic beverages during the event. The DNR will be enforcing this requirement.